UAE is ready to present its first own SUV Al ReemMay 3, 2019
Already this year, the model will enter the local and neighboring markets. This was officially announced by representatives of Sandstorm Automotive Factory at a press conference in Dubai Investment Park.
The first serial SUV from the UAE is preparing for mass production. By the end of 2019, the model will be on sale, with the first stage envisaging a circulation of 13,000 cars. The model called Al Reem is designed for local conditions, including sand dunes and off-road. Al Reem will be available in six different colors: black, gray, silver, gold, pearl white and white.
Later, the company will present an off-road pickup called the S24. Technical information is not provided yet. The most interesting thing about this model is completely local work. The management of Sandstorm Automotive Factory has fully relied on local labor. Moreover, the launch of mass production will also entail an expansion in the number of jobs.
“By producing local cars designed and manufactured by local personnel with the involvement of foreign experts, we aim to develop the national industry,” said Al-Azazi, general manager of Sandstorm Automotive Factory.
- 1991 Ford Bronco, which has not been removed from the factory film, is for sale
- A prototype of the updated Honda Accord 2021 was spotted on tests
- Hyundai will have a division to develop walking machines
- Tesla Model 3 for the police paid for itself in a year
- Chery Arrizo Star showed ample customization options