Two teenagers and a horse stole a motorcycleSeptember 13, 2019
British thieves hit the surveillance camera and instantly became famous on the Web
A security camera in the city of Dartford, Kent, captures the “robbery of the century”: a couple of teenagers harness a horse to a stolen KTM Duke 125, and then slowly leave the scene of the crime.
Car thieves worked in the light of day. In the first frames, you can see only the horse’s head – apparently, at this moment, the criminals are busy trying to tie their prey to the horse. Then the whole procession comes into view: two teenagers ride the horse on a motorcycle pulled by a horse, cross the intersection and hide from sight.
The owner of a stolen vehicle turned to the police. According to him, he bought the KTM Duke 125 just a couple of months ago. On that day, he parked his motorcycle at the house of a friend whom he was going to help with painting the bedroom. The man found the loss only at lunch. Later, after watching the video, he noted that he had never met these two kidnappers before and did not know why their choice fell on his KTM Duke 125.
In early September, it became known that in San Francisco, a dog locked in a car was able to shift gears and ride a 2001 Mercedes-Benz S430 to the nearest concrete fence.
- PSA confirms Citroen will not participate in WRC in 2022
- Under the influence of Greta Tumberg: Schwarzenegger increased the environmental friendliness of his rogue Pinzgauer 6×6 718 K
- The new BMW i4 will be more powerful than the “charged” BMW M3
- Ferrari will slow down the pace of lineup expansion in 2020
- The Chinese released a crossover with a fuel consumption of 1.3 liters per 100 kilometers