Two laps void for Parabolica violationsSeptember 8, 2019
After Friday’s free races, FIA Race Director Michael Masi warned riders to keep track of the track in the Parabolica corner and penalties for such a violation.
Michael Masi: “If during any session the pilot with all four wheels is behind the white line, the time of this and the next lap will be canceled by the stewards.”
Going off the track in Parabolica allows riders to increase speed on a direct start finish and gives an advantage on the next lap, so it was decided to cancel the time of two laps.
- Key BMW and Mini models lose diesel engines
- Toyota suspends work at India plant again due to strike
- BMW is preparing for restyling crossover BMW X5
- 2021 Honda City hatchback unveiled
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz Metris gets new design and more options