Two laps void for Parabolica violationsSeptember 8, 2019
After Friday’s free races, FIA Race Director Michael Masi warned riders to keep track of the track in the Parabolica corner and penalties for such a violation.
Michael Masi: “If during any session the pilot with all four wheels is behind the white line, the time of this and the next lap will be canceled by the stewards.”
Going off the track in Parabolica allows riders to increase speed on a direct start finish and gives an advantage on the next lap, so it was decided to cancel the time of two laps.
- The blogger ordered an online sports car for $ 31,000. And this is what he was eventually brought
- Ferrari coupe turned into original limited model
- Tesla on autopilot accelerated to 150 km / h while the driver slept
- Ford showed first image of F-150 electric pickup
- Electric Mercedes EQS prototype spotted on tests