Twin engine Audi S4: 1,160 bhp and 2.5 seconds to 100 km/hNovember 3, 2019
The Audi S4 drag racing wagon surprised with two engines and breathtaking dynamics
The spacious trunk of the “charged” wagon Audi S4 can be used in different ways, for example, to push another engine there. This is exactly what the drag racing fans from Poland decided and built the incredible S4 with two power units at once.
In pair, another similar engine was added to the 2.7-liter twin-turbo V6, for which it was necessary to weld a special frame to the rear of the body.
Both units are seriously modified and transmit power to the corresponding axes through separate six-speed automatic transmission. Motors produce a total power of 1160 hp. and 1077 Nm of torque.
The dynamics of this Audi will be envied by most hypercars. Acceleration to the first hundred requires only 2.5 seconds for the “super universal”, and the car flies for a quarter of a mile in 9.4 seconds with a finishing speed of 248 km / h.
The team of creators plans to increase the power of its Audi S4 to 2000 hp by 2020. Well, let’s see what happens. We think that even Dominic Toretto would appreciate such a project.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup