TVS Zeppelin concept motorcycle may become serialMay 18, 2020
The Indian company TVS may release a serial version of the Zeppelin concept bike.
Zeppelin was unveiled at the 2018 Auto Expo event. It is a modern small cruiser with a long frame and a laid-back design.
In particular, the motorcycle has full LED lighting. It is noteworthy that Zeppelin is a hybrid, that is, it is driven by a 220 cc engine. cm, with which the electric motor works.
In February of this year, TVS patented the name Ronin for its future news. It is assumed that this will be called the serial version of Zeppelin.
It is expected that the serial version of the concept motorcycle will receive a 313 cc engine. cm, which the Indian company developed together with specialists from the German corporation BMW. With this equipment, the novelty will be able to compete with the Royal Enfield Rumbler cruiser. At the same time, the date of appearance of the serial Zeppelin is unknown.
- Described the only way Schumacher communicates with the outside world
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon