Turkish national electric cars approved in EuropeApril 15, 2020
The Turkish TOGG auto concern has registered in the EU exclusive copyright on the appearance of promising electric models of its development, a project that is known as the debut national Turkish electric car.
The patent is valid for 5 years. Perhaps TOGG will be forced to renew it before the entire family of electric cars (sedan, cross, compact crossover, hatchback and van) appears – the project is planned until 2030.
The project of the national Turkish electric car was personally initiated by the Turkish leader Recep Erdogan. TOGG Corporation was formed in the summer of 2018. At the end of 2019, in the presence of Erdogan, a solemn demonstration of the concepts of a cross and a sedan took place. The debut electric cars are scheduled for release in 2022.
However, not much is known about the technical details of the new models. It is only known that all electric cars will be built on the basis of some absolute new platform with a wheelbase of 2800 mm. The creators will offer the use of both one and two electric motors.
- Italian supercar will be produced in the USA
- It was revealed on which tires SSC Tuatara accelerated to 532 km / h
- Audi Sport showed the first electric car with the RS nameplate
- Sainz about joining Ferrari jokes: I’ll have the last laugh
- Mercedes is thinking about a platform for electric sports cars