Tuning studio built off-road Mercedes-Benz GLEOctober 18, 2019
Tuners from TopCar completed the development of a hardcore SUV based on the previous generation Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe. The model is called Inferno 4 × 4² and it will be sent to the customer from Spain.
The car has acquired a special body kit, consisting of bumpers and sills, made in yellow. In addition, the SUV received a winch and off-road rubber, and an additional unit with an LED strip and a half-projector was installed on the roof. There is currently no information about equipping a car.
Despite the brutal appearance, the car is unlikely to take part in competitions. As emphasized, the Inferno 4×42 was created as a show car for various auto shows.
TopCar offers the Inferno aerodynamic kit for the GLE Coupe.
- Sales of “charged” versions of liftback and station wagon Volkswagen Arteon started in Europe
- Great Wall showed Chinese electric car with Porsche Panamera design
- Mazda will release a special series of sedans and station wagons Mazda 6 Kuro Edition
- Tesla settles lawsuit against its former engineer
- Subaru recalls nearly a million vehicles