Tuning studio built off-road Mercedes-Benz GLEOctober 18, 2019
Tuners from TopCar completed the development of a hardcore SUV based on the previous generation Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe. The model is called Inferno 4 × 4² and it will be sent to the customer from Spain.
The car has acquired a special body kit, consisting of bumpers and sills, made in yellow. In addition, the SUV received a winch and off-road rubber, and an additional unit with an LED strip and a half-projector was installed on the roof. There is currently no information about equipping a car.
Despite the brutal appearance, the car is unlikely to take part in competitions. As emphasized, the Inferno 4×42 was created as a show car for various auto shows.
TopCar offers the Inferno aerodynamic kit for the GLE Coupe.
- Bis Industries will launch the Rexx dump truck
- Nissan has begun restructuring its business
- Fiat is preparing to release a new version of the electric car 500 EV
- Audi’s new technologies will make roads safer
- Toyota Camry 2021 will receive a complete set of XSE Hybrid