Tuning studio ABT introduced its own variation of Volkswagen TouaregDecember 12, 2019
The tuners decided to transform the diesel modification of the German SUV.
It should be emphasized that in the normal version, the diesel Volkswagen Touareg has a 4.0 liter TDI engine with a capacity of 422 hp. and 900 Nm of torque. However, experts from ABT did not dwell on these indicators.
After optimizing the tuner’s motor control software, they were able to increase the power of the Touareg diesel power unit to 500 hp, and the maximum torque increased to 970 Nm.
In addition to changes in engine performance, the studio also offers other elements from a set of improvements. We are talking about new wheels at 22 inches, and also about an improved suspension that can reduce the height of the ride by 38 mm in front and 30 mm in the rear.
- How does a BMW i8 sports car sound without artificial engine noise?
- Rare Toyota 2000GT 1967 left-hand drive sold for $ 912,500
- Toyota recalls 1.5 million cars from owners
- 2018 Ford GT low-mileage on sale
- Skoda prepares rival Renault Duster for sale