Tuning kit turns the Kawasaki Z900 into the ZXR750 H1July 8, 2019
The Spanish company has prepared a set of tuning for the motorcycle Kawasaki Z900, which transforms the naked in Kawasaki ZXR750 H1. Tuning kit proposed by the Spanish company Japan Legends.
It includes a new fairing, a seat, a fuel tank trim and other components that were created under the inspiration of the 1989 model ZXR750 H1, which celebrates its 30th anniversary this year.
The kit was first introduced at the Eicma motorcycle show in Milan last year. Currently, the company accepts pre-orders, but nothing is known about the price yet.
- Dodge Demon staged a desert race with the new Toyota Supra
- Mazda will present at the Los Angeles Auto Show several new models
- BMW confirms support for Jaguar Land Rover
- All-wheel drive Fiat 500X Sport Edition will show in Los Angeles
- New MINI JCW GP and SE debut in Los Angeles