Tuning kit turns the Kawasaki Z900 into the ZXR750 H1July 8, 2019
The Spanish company has prepared a set of tuning for the motorcycle Kawasaki Z900, which transforms the naked in Kawasaki ZXR750 H1. Tuning kit proposed by the Spanish company Japan Legends.
It includes a new fairing, a seat, a fuel tank trim and other components that were created under the inspiration of the 1989 model ZXR750 H1, which celebrates its 30th anniversary this year.
The kit was first introduced at the Eicma motorcycle show in Milan last year. Currently, the company accepts pre-orders, but nothing is known about the price yet.
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup
- Low-mileage Cadillac XLR-V goes on sale