Tuning company Novitec updated McLaren 720S SpiderAugust 28, 2019
The McLaren 720S Spider is one of the fastest convertibles in the world.
In fact, he is able to reach a speed of 100 km / h in just 2.9 seconds. Novitec tuned the twin-turbo V8 engine with 720 hp up to 806 hp and 878 Nm of torque. The maximum speed after tuning is 346 km / h. The 720S Spider bumper is complemented by a special front spoiler, front knife and side flaps, which reduces front axle lift at high speed.
The tuning kit also includes forged carbon inserts for the headlights, an N-LARGO trunk lid and forged carbon covers for the side mirrors. The same kit includes side air intakes, custom wings, a spoiler and a carbon diffuser.
The exterior design is completed by Vossen double 7-spoke forged wheels measuring 20 inches in front and 21 inches at the rear. As an alternative, the MC1 five-spoke forged alloy wheel kit is also available.
The interior is available on request with individual equipment. A choice of leather and Alcantara of the best quality. The colors of the finishes are available with almost unlimited variety.
- Tuned Porsche 944 will be sold at auction
- Exclusive Lamborghini Aventador SVJ 63 Roadster covered with protective film
- There was a teaser for the Italian supercar Taraschi Berardo
- Beijing Radiance concept unveiled at Beijing Auto Show
- 2021 Dacia Sandero and Logan unveiled