Tuners transformed Mercedes-Benz A-Class sedanDecember 22, 2019
Lorinser tuning studio specialists have developed a tuning package for the smallest Mercedes-Benz sedan.
It is known that updates from Lorinser are available for the following versions of the Mercedes-Benz A-Class: A 180 d, A 200, A 220, as well as A 250 and AMG A 35. The tuning package includes a front black splitter, a company logo on grille, 19-inch alloy wheels, four tailpipes of the exhaust system in the spirit of the AMG A45 models, as well as an upgraded diffuser.
In addition, the Lorinser studio offers a revision of the powertrain software, as a result of which the engine power in all versions of the Mercedes-Benz A-Class increases. So, for the initial 1.33 liter petrol unit, the performance is boosted with 163 hp up to 189 hp, and torque will increase from 250 to 300 Nm. For the diesel version of the A 180 d, engine power will increase to 131 horses and 294 Nm of torque.
Forcing engine performance for modification A 220 will be 231 hp instead of the previous 190 hp, and for the A 250 the power will increase from 224 to 262 hp At the same time, for owners of the Mercedes-AMG A 35, Lorinser tuners can offer forcing a 2.0-liter power unit with 35 horses and 69 Nm of torque up to 341 hp and 469 Nm. The cost of all conversions for the Mercedes-Benz A-Class sedan has not yet been announced.
- Compact crossover Nissan Magnite enters the global market
- Audi from 2026 will completely abandon the internal combustion engine and switch to the production of electric cars
- Tuned Porsche 911 GT2 becomes the world’s fastest street car at the Nurburgring
- Hongqi’s new 5m E-QM5 electric sedan unveiled
- Aston Martin unveils a special Vantage roadster to celebrate the A3’s 100th anniversary