Tuners released 800-horsepower Ferrari 488 PistaAugust 21, 2019
Tuning studio Novitec presented a modified version of the most powerful supercar Ferrari with a V8 engine – 488 Pista. Thanks to modernization, the car has become much more powerful and faster.
Experts reprogrammed the electronic control unit of the 3.9-liter twin-turbo “eight”, as a result of which the engine output increased from 720 liters. with. and 770 Nm of torque up to 800 liters. with. and 896 newton meters. A supercar is able to gain the first 100 kph in 2.7 seconds, which is 0.15 seconds. faster than a standard car. The maximum speed increased by 5 km / h – up to 345 km per hour.
In addition, the coupe received a new body kit made of composite materials, specially optimized in the wind tunnel. Among the new elements: front and rear spoiler, as well as exterior mirror housings made of carbon.
Finally, the supercar got new wheels with a diameter of 21 and 22 inches front and rear, respectively, a modernized suspension with a 35 mm lower ground clearance, as well as a special hydraulic system that allows, if necessary, to increase the clearance in the front wheels by 40 millimeters.
- BMW i4 electric car undergoes final tests
- New Mercedes-Benz S-Class recalls a couple of months after the start of production
- Audi chief designer reveals details of upcoming E-Tron GT
- Details about the engine range of the “charged” Ford F-150 Raptor 2021
- Skoda Kodiaq received a new set of Clever