Tuners presented Lamborgini Huracan with manual transmissionAugust 24, 2019
American experts are busy creating the world’s first Lamborghini Huracan, which will acquire a six-speed manual transmission.
The plant produces this model with an “automatic” double clutch. Masters of B is for Build decided to slightly correct the Italian car, adding a six-speed manual transmission from the Audi R8.
The Lamborghini auto concern itself was considering the option of a Huracan and Aventador with a manual transmission. However, the auto brand decided that such production requires too much investment.
Now many manufacturers are reluctant to use “mechanics” in their cars. To refine this moment, various tuning studios are taken. As the B is for Build experts themselves say, such a gearbox gives more pleasure when driving.
- Mercedes recalls nearly 1,000 sports cars
- The first images of the electric Porsche Macan 2022 appear
- Camouflaged prototype of Italian Lancia Ypsilon spotted on tests
- Drag racing: Italian Ferrari F8 vs. British McLaren 720S
- Chrome will no longer be: Volkswagen revealed a teaser for the new ID.4