Tuners presented Lamborgini Huracan with manual transmissionAugust 24, 2019
American experts are busy creating the world’s first Lamborghini Huracan, which will acquire a six-speed manual transmission.
The plant produces this model with an “automatic” double clutch. Masters of B is for Build decided to slightly correct the Italian car, adding a six-speed manual transmission from the Audi R8.
The Lamborghini auto concern itself was considering the option of a Huracan and Aventador with a manual transmission. However, the auto brand decided that such production requires too much investment.
Now many manufacturers are reluctant to use “mechanics” in their cars. To refine this moment, various tuning studios are taken. As the B is for Build experts themselves say, such a gearbox gives more pleasure when driving.
- Ferrari remains the most powerful brand in the world
- Tesla’s market cap surpasses $ 100 billion for the first time
- Carlos Ghosn predicts bankruptcy of Nissan
- Tesla ahead of schedule launches Model Y
- Great Wall buys General Motors factory in India