Tuners presented a package of options for Range Rover EvoqueSeptember 21, 2019
Tuning studio LUMMA Design announced the start of sales of a set of improvements for the British SUV.
LUMMA Design European tuners have released a set of custom options for the current generation of the Range Rover Evoque, which received the name LUMMA CLR RE. The British SUV was equipped with a wide-body aerodynamic body kit made of polyurethane.
The package includes wheel arch extensions, a front spoiler, a radiator grill with a mesh pattern, special inserts in the air intakes, as well as lining on the doors and sides, a wing and a decorative diffuser.
Range Rover Evoque also got decorative black and red sports stripes on the body and two versions of 22-inch wheels: LUMMA CLR 22 LX or CLR Racing with high-performance rubber. In addition, customers are offered to purchase a comprehensive interior upgrade using high-quality leather and suede, as well as carbon fiber.
- Chevy Corvette C8 more powerful Z06 spotted in benchmarks
- 1993 Honda NSX Type-R or weekend supercar
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Turbo S vs. McLaren 600LT
- Will the 2021 Ford F-150 Raptor “charged” pickup be available in a new color?
- Tuned Bentley Bentayga is on sale