Tuners modernized Toyota 86 coupeOctober 13, 2019
Specialists from the tuning studio Artisan Spirits are mainly engaged in the manufacture of body kits and external elements for many cars.
This time they demonstrated their own first package for the popular Toyota 86 coupe. The upgrade did not affect the technical part of the car, but only affected the exterior of the sports car.
One of the most notable upgrades to the Toyota 86 is the emergence of a large fixed rear wing that perfectly complements the sporty image of the car. This part of the design is in the spirit of the cult model 1990 Supra Mk4.
The coupe also received flared front and rear wheel arches, as well as a special front bumper, which is complemented by a black plastic splitter. In addition, the tuners equipped the car with black wheels, a new rear bumper and four exhaust pipes.
- The Germans modernized the diesel Kia Stinger
- Genesis will double its lineup in less than 12 months
- Hyundai has officially announced the powerful Elantra N sedan
- Qoros showed the concept of Milestone
- Shown cross-limousine Hongqi HS7 + with a “gold” interior