Tuners made pearl white Bugatti Chiron for rapperSeptember 1, 2019
Singer and musician Post Malone is a big fan of custom cars.
Popular rapper Post Malone is not only a famous singer and musician, but also a fan of interesting cars. So, in his garage there are Rolls-Royce Phantom, white Lamborghini Aventador SV, McLaren 720S and Hennessey VelociRaptor 6×6, and this is probably not the whole list.
However, the new Bugatti Chiron in pearl white is superior to all models. This car was modified in the tuning studio OB Prestige Auto Quebec, where he spent a whole year. This is the only instance of the French hypercar that has a stunning shade and some silver elements on the body. The interior of the model is also covered in white leather.
The post Malone did not write a lot about the car on its pages on social networks, but there is a small video on the Network that demonstrates the unique Bugatti Chiron with a capacity of 1,500 hp. As the rapper noted, this car is not like other cars, and he added: “I damn love this.” It is reported that Malone spent $ 3 million to finalize the model.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors