Tuners have worked on the BMW 1-SeriesFebruary 23, 2020
The work was carried out by masters from the German tuning studio AC Schnitzer. The basis was taken on a car of the latest generation.
Specialists from the German tuning studio AC Schnitzer have transformed the most compact BMW car – the 1-Series hatchback. After the work, the car was not recognized – its appearance became more aggressive and solid. The masters took the current generation of the BMW M135i xDrive as the basis. The production version of the car has a powerful 2.0-liter engine with a return of 306 hp. For a power plant, a tuning studio creates a set of improvements that will increase returns and improve dynamics. But work on the exterior has already been done, and the masters shared its results in the photograph.
The modified car received a sports aerodynamic body kit. The combination of lowered suspension and 19-inch wheels gives a stylish and aggressive look to the car.
The tuned BMW 1-Series received a sports exhaust system. Also on the thresholds there are special nameplates indicating the refinement of the car. Inside, AC Schnitzer added pedals and sports accessories.
- Carlex Design atelier unveiled the exterior of the new Land Rover Defender
- New Haval H6 will receive a hybrid power plant
- A motorhome based on the Hummer H1 SUV went on sale
- Genesis has decided on the date of the debut of the new crossover GV70
- Ex-Tesla employee will pay the automaker $ 400 thousand to reveal trade secrets