Tuners hand crafted a pink Bugatti Chiron out of clayApril 30, 2021
Tuners from NHET on YouTube have completed work on one of their boldest creations: the Bugatti Chiron. This car is completely made of clay.
For decades, carmakers have been making clay models to improve the design of new models. This video proves that with the right skill and patience, anyone can build one.
To create their Chiron, the YouTubers constructed a steel frame to resemble the basic shape of the car, and then began manually applying it to the clay. It took them two long weeks, 19 hours a day, to create the model. Even more impressive is the fact that the entire car is based on the tiny Chiron model.
The finished result is impressive. Of course, the car doesn’t work. But it looks a lot like the real Bugatti Chiron, which you can get without spending millions of dollars and buying a pathetic copy.
Earlier, representatives of the NHET TV channel in the middle of last year released a replica of the Lamborghini Aventador SVJ with a tiny 150 cc motorcycle engine. In this case, the tuners also started by creating a special steel frame for the car, and then made the exterior out of cardboard and painted it Lamborghini green.
Read also that Bugatti wheel rims to be sold at RM Sotheby’s.
- The renderings presented the radical evolution of the design of the Chevy Silverado pickup
- Details about the extreme sedan BMW M3 CS have appeared
- The new Toyota Corolla Cross crossover is being tested on US roads
- Nissan will not be able to produce half a million cars due to a shortage of chips
- The new Opel and Vauxhall Vivaro-e received a hydrogen unit with a range of 400 km