Tuners from TOM’S have worked on the new Lexus RXFebruary 19, 2020
Tokyo-based TOM’S tuning studio, actively collaborating with Japanese brands Toyota and Lexus, finalized the new premium Lexus RX crossover, creating an effective aerodynamic body kit for this SUV.
The updated Lexus RX crossover has become the subject of close attention not only of specialized media, but also of tuners. The guys from TOM’S decided to supplement this luxurious Japanese model with a special aerodynamic body kit consisting of expressive side sills, a rear diffuser and a front bumper skirt. With this set of improvements, the crossover looks stylish and aggressive in a good way.
For individual items from the proposed TOM’S tuning package, you will have to pay from 85,000 yen. A full aerodynamic upgrade kit costs a lot more – 355,000 yen.
The restyled Lexus RX was introduced last spring. The crossover from the Japanese premium brand received a refreshed exterior, body stiffness was also increased and handling was improved.
- Citroen will release a new top-end sedan
- The new crossover Ford Puma has expanded the list of equipment
- New Nissan Z sports car shown on video teaser
- Lego showed designer with a hypercar Lamborghini Sian
- In Japan, showed a restyled Honda Freed Modulo X