Tuners from Novitec finalized McLaren 720 SpiderJanuary 13, 2020
Experts from Novitec showed a set of aerodynamic improvements for the McLaren 720S Spider supercar.
This set of improvements for the McLaren 720 Spider got the name N-Largo. The body kit is made of carbon fiber and consists of bumpers, door sills and fenders, and another 20-inch Vossen wheels in front and 21-inch in the rear. A set of improvements were thoroughly tested using a wind tunnel.
The V8 turbo engine was also improved, the performance of which was increased from 710 to 794 hp. This result was achieved by installing a new engine control unit and an upgraded exhaust system.
The advanced McLaren 720 Spider can accelerate to the first 100 kph in just 2.7 seconds, which is 0.2 seconds faster than the standard variation. Acceleration to 200 km / h takes 7.5 seconds (0.3 faster than the base model). A sports car is able to accelerate to 346 km / h.
Released a limited series with a set of improvements N-Largo in the amount of 15 copies. In addition to technical and visual changes, Novitec can also upgrade the interior. According to representatives of the studio, leather and Alcantara can be literally any shade. Currently, the cost of the package of improvements has not been disclosed.
- Children’s Mercedes-Benz G-Class 6×6 in an external frame
- See how the 1400-horsepower Dodge Viper accidentally set a speed record
- 106-year-old American returned Cadillac Eldorado stolen from him
- US police spend money from fines for the purchase of Ford Mustang
- Bentley called the new Flying Spur’s cabin “the most difficult in history”