Tuners from Manhart Racing added power to the Mercedes-AMG GLC 63 SAugust 25, 2019
After the upgrade, this coupe-shaped crossover got a motor boosted to 700 horsepower.
The tuning studio Manhart Racing has created an update package for the Mercedes-AMG GLC 63 S Coupe. This set of additional equipment is intended for a crossover that has not yet passed the last restyling. The standard GLC 63 S Coupe receives a four-liter turbocharged V8 engine that produces 510 horsepower and 700 Nm of torque. The tuners managed to increase these figures to 700 hp. and 908 Nm of torque. For this, a lot of preparatory work was done.
Tuners from Manhart Racing took care of new turbochargers and an improved fuel injection system, installed a new custom-made air intake, and also upgraded the intercooler.
For a more powerful engine, it was necessary to reconfigure the nine-speed Speedshift transmission, as well as to install a modified exhaust system. Not without external changes: the cross-coupe was equipped with Concave One rims of 21 inches and provided yellow accents around the entire perimeter of the body. Unfortunately, this tuning package is not reported how much.
- The debut date of the new Land Cruiser 300 SUV has become known
- The serial version of the Nissan Magnite cross debuted
- Top Gear racer rides the Audi RS6 Avant very fast
- Bugatti has introduced a new mysterious hypercar
- China will remain the main market for Mercedes-Benz for at least another 10 years