Tuners from ABT will bring an electric Volkswagen Caddy to FrankfurtSeptember 10, 2019
Volkswagen‘s booth at the Frankfurt Motor Show, which will open its doors today, September 10, will be complemented by the electric version of the VW Caddy high-capacity station wagon, which was created by specialists from the German tuning studio ABT Sportsline. Or rather, a subsidiary of ABT e-Line GmbH
As part of the Frankfurt Motor Show, the ABT electric Volkswagen e-Caddy will debut. Such a “green” station wagon is driven by an 82-kilowatt electric engine developing 200 Nm of torque. Its maximum speed, according to the developers, reaches 120 km / h. The high-voltage battery with a capacity of 37.4 kW / h is responsible for the efficiency of the motor. You can recharge the battery in less than an hour from the CCS fast charging station.
There is no information on the range of the electric news. However, the company still hinted that it would be possible to shake the city all day.
Recall, the first electric Caddy from a German studio saw the light in 2013. Such cars were requested by companies specializing in the delivery of goods. When creating a new product, experts took into account customer reviews to make ABT e-Caddy even better.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos