Tuners from ABT showcased their variation of the Volkswagen T6January 16, 2020
Tuning company ABT Sportsline decided to upgrade the Volkswagen T6.1 van.
It should be noted that the factory version of the Volkswagen T6.1 model has a TDI 2.0-liter diesel turbo engine with a capacity of 150 hp. However, the installation of the powertrain control unit ABT Engine Control made it possible to boost the engine power to 180 hp. and 400 Nm of torque.
In the future, experts from ABT Sportsline are going to show more productive versions of the Van T6.1. Thus, the tuners intend to present a variation that will receive a 199-horsepower engine, as well as a power plant with a return of 226 hp. and a torque of 490 Nm.
For the Volkswagen T6.1 shown, in addition to increasing the power of the power unit, the studio prepared for the model an original kit called Bilstein, which will make it possible to lower the car body from 40 to 70 mm. New rims from ABT are also available: 19-inch ABT DR black shades or 20-inch ABT GR in matt or glossy black.
- Searches carried out at Continental’s German offices
- FCA may resurrect a long-forgotten model name
- GM threatens release of Nikola Badger electric pickup truck
- Red Bull will independently produce motors until 2026
- Subaru Forester Sport gets a new turbocharged engine