Tuners finalized the Volkswagen Multivan minivanFebruary 7, 2020
Specialists of the tuning studio ABT Sportsline released a sports minibus.
Volkswagen T6.1 in the version of Multivan “Bulli” received a special version from the craftsmen of the German studio ABT. The minivan received a sports body kit made of polyurethane, as well as an improved technical part.
After refinement, the exterior of the German minibus began to look more aggressive, including thanks to new rims, grille pads, as well as a modified front bumper, spoilers, as well as side skirts and twin exhaust pipes.
In addition, ABT Volkswagen Multivan has an improved suspension: Bilstein shock absorbers allow you to change the clearance of a minivan from 40 to 70 millimeters, and a set of stiffer springs.
Another change was the new engine program – ABT Power Performance Upgrade, which allows you to increase the power of a 2.0-liter model engine from 150 hp. up to 180 hp The version with a 199-horsepower unit after improvements produces 266 hp power.
- BFGoodrich introduced special off-road wipers
- Watch the 2021 Porsche Panamera Turbo S set a speed record
- Tesla wants to accelerate the emergence of Semi trucks and is looking for specialists
- Paul Walker’s BMW M1 to be auctioned
- Ferrari unveils racing-inspired version of the 488 Pista