Tuners featured a very wide Bentley Continental GTSeptember 26, 2019
German tuning company Arden has released a set of improvements for the Bentley Continental GT, consisting of carbon-fiber body panels, magnesium wheels and a titanium exhaust system.
The body kit for the aforementioned model is made of carbon fiber and consists of front and rear wings extended by 50 mm, a spoiler, hood air intakes, side skirts and a diffuser. In addition, tuners can upgrade the interior by installing panels of brushed aluminum, carbon fiber and plastic.
Improvements to the Continental GT from the technical side were limited to the fact that the tuners installed a titanium exhaust system. As noted in the studio, due to this, the productivity of the power plant increased by 10%.
It should be noted that the usual W12 6-liter engine already has 635 horsepower and a torque of 900 Nm, and as an alternative to the Continental GT, a V8 4-liter power unit with 550 hp is available. and a torque of 770 Nm.
- Brabus has modified the Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 de
- Acura plans to become a sports brand
- AC Schnitzer atelier has prepared improvements for the G30 and G31 BMW 5-Series
- Under the hood of this VW Golf R is a 600 hp engine
- Koenigsegg Regera demonstrates stunning acceleration up to 300 km / h