Tuners featured 945-horsepower Ford Mustang Shelby GT500January 12, 2020
For those who consider the Mustang Shelby GT500 not fast enough, a new version has appeared.
Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 is equipped with a 5.2-liter V8, whose power is 760 horsepower. The car is able to accelerate from zero to hundreds in 3.3 seconds, and overcomes a quarter of a mile in 10.7 seconds. But all this is enough.
Specialists of the Evolution Performance studio were among the first to receive the new GT500 and, without wasting time, began to modify the car. As a result, the following improvements are among the engine improvements: a supercharger, a new pulley, large nozzles, a larger fuel pump, manifolds and much more.
As a result of improvements, the Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 gives out 945 horsepower, which is 185 horsepower more than the standard version. A video was posted on YouTube where the car is checked on a dynamometer. The tuned version shows excellent performance: a quarter mile in 9.93 seconds.
- Skoda prepares rival Renault Duster for sale
- Mercedes-Benz CL600 coupe from the 90s for sale
- Tesla will build a new plant to assemble trucks and sports cars
- All-new Nissan Skyline R34 sports car for half a million dollars at auction
- Photos of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 with solar panels on the roof published