Tuners built a Jeep Gladiator with 13 inch wheelsDecember 2, 2019
One of the Jeep Gladiator Rubicon was ruthlessly tuned: the pickup got 13-inch wheels and a large spoiler, and due to the huge number of LEDs, the car glows like a Christmas tree. Social media users criticized such a revision.
The pickup of the limited edition Rubicon Launch Edition, the circulation of which is 4190 units, was taken as the basis. LEDs are integrated into the bumpers, mounted on the front pillars, windshield, roof, inside and outside the wheel arches. In addition, the Gladiator was equipped with 13-inch Dayton chrome wheels, which are shod with 155/80 tires.
Under publications on social networks, users vaguely accepted such a revision. In particular, according to the assumptions of one of the commentators, the owner of this pickup truck lost the argument and is now forced to move in such an absurd car. Others believe that the car “was a joke that went too far.”
The Jeep Gladiator pickup truck, which is based on the Wrangler, came out in America this year.
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup
- Low-mileage Cadillac XLR-V goes on sale
- Serial Ford Bronco will not receive doors with holes
- 1993 Porsche 911 in good condition for sale
- Ford believes people are irreplaceable when assembling cars