Tuner Posaidon increased power Mercedes-AMG GT RSeptember 9, 2019
Tuning company Posaidon has introduced today its most powerful model Mercedes-AMG GT, based on the track R-version.
The AMG GT R is equipped with a 4.0-liter twin-turbocharged V8 engine producing 585 hp. and 700 Nm of torque. The tuning company Posaidon managed to increase power to 880 hp, which allows the sports car to accelerate to 100 km / h in just 2.9 seconds and reach a maximum speed of 360 km / h. The key enhancements to boost power are two custom-made ball-bearing turbochargers, forged pistons, and sports air filters.
Posaidon also upgraded the fuel pumps, installed new spark plugs, replaced the manifolds and installed a new sports exhaust system. Posaidon suggests installing the same service pack for the less powerful AMG GT, GTS, and GTC models, since they are all equipped with the same engine. A distinctive feature of Posaidon from most tuners is that it does not make any external changes to the models.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network