Tuner adds Toyota 86 chic and styleSeptember 28, 2019
British tuning company 326Power offered a kit of body kits that significantly improved the appearance of the Japanese sports car. Toyota 86 captivated fans with its maneuverability and controllability, as well as sporting driving experience, but the appearance remained average.
The tuner undertook to fix this by replacing the front bumper, front and rear wings, side skirts. New elements are designed to expand the body of the Toyota 86. The kit adds 150 mm to the width of the front and 200 mm to the rear.
The number of air sampling openings has also been increased, but some of them have an exclusively decorative function. An impressive rear wing and a new set of rims for which negative camber were used were installed.
The cost of a complete set of body kits is 3,585 pounds, which is equivalent to 5,545 euros. It takes about 3 weeks to make each kit.
- Hyundai has updated the “charged” Hyundai i30 N
- Hyundai is testing a new passenger bus
- Compact crossover Seat Arona is preparing for restyling
- Tesla owners lost access to cars due to a failure in the data center
- McLaren 765LT is faster than expected