Tuned Mercedes-Benz will be shown in GenevaFebruary 18, 2020
The German design and engineering company HOFELE is preparing to present its projects at the auto show.
HOFELE, which designs, manufactures and supplies Mercedes-Benz passenger cars with BESPOKE exterior elements and luxuriously refined interiors, will present a number of new models at the Geneva International Motor Show, which will be held from March 5 to 15.
HOFELE has been around for over 30 years. In 2018, Daimler AG entered into an agreement with the studio, and now it works exclusively with Mercedes-Benz models. HOFELE offers its customers the opportunity to purchase a truly unique car. Many dream of owning Mercedes-Benz cars, and HOFELE models are designed for those who not only want the best, but also exclusivity.
The company has not yet released full information about the models that will be presented at the Geneva show, but published black and white teasers. It is expected that at the dealership it will be possible to see the BESPOKE version of Mercedes-Benz SUVs and, possibly, even the EQC.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors