Tuned Land Rover Defender 90 went on saleJanuary 10, 2021
On the website of the tuning company Osprey Custom Cars, there was an advertisement for the sale of Land Rover Defender 90, which was modernized by its specialists.
The car has a modernized chassis, improved suspension, powerful brakes, steel bumpers and 18-inch alloy wheels with off-road tires.
The Santorini Black SUV also features LED headlights, daytime running lights integrated into the front bumper, a full-size spare wheel, a canvas soft top, a revised grille and an original bonnet.
Defender 90 is equipped with a 5.3-liter LS V8 engine with 325 hp. (447 Nm), together with which a 6-band “automatic” and an all-wheel drive system function. As for the leather interior of the car, there are heated front seats, air conditioning, a multimedia system with a 7-inch screen, support for Bluetooth, Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, as well as a JL audio system, a Momo steering wheel and much more.
Talking about the cost of a modernized British SUV, they ask for $ 129,950.
In addition, some time ago it was noted that the Land Rover Defender 110 has turned into a luxurious restomod. It should be emphasized that this model of the British company of the 1993 production year was also modified by the Osprey Custom Cars studio.
- This heavily modified BMW i8 Roadster costs $ 140,000
- In Brazil, a warehouse of 96 Chevrolet cars from the 90s was found in one shed
- DAMD tuning studio unveils updated Daihatsu Taft with Land Rover Defender design
- Chevy, Ford and Toyota Prepare 3 Race Car Debuts for NASCAR
- Mercedes-Benz has started deliveries of the premium Actros Edition 2 truck