Tuned convertible Mercedes-AMG S63 put up for saleAugust 24, 2020
The Mobile website sells a 2016 Mercedes-AMG S63 convertible, which has been finalized by Brabus and Fostla.
Atelier Brabus has prepared a carbon fiber tuning kit for the car, consisting of a front apron, a rear diffuser, a spoiler on the trunk lid, logos and a new radiator grille with vertical bars.
In turn, the chrome trim has been blacked out and the tuners have installed new brass 21-inch wheels. In addition, Brabus has fitted the convertible with original illuminated door sills, unique floor mats and more, with Fostla’s tuners responsible for the Olea-Green body color.
At the same time, the companies did not begin to modify the engine of the model, that is, it is still equipped with a twin-turbo V8 engine with a capacity of 577 hp. and 900 Nm of torque. The standard AMG S63 Convertible accelerates to 100 km / h in less than 4 seconds and accelerates to a maximum of 250 km / h.
For a tuned Mercedes-AMG S63, which has a mileage of 22,000 kilometers, they ask for 148,000 euros
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily