Tuned Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible put up for saleAugust 17, 2020
EBay sells a tuned 2011 Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible. The car is located in Ohio, USA.
As follows from the description for the announcement, the car belonged to Forgiato Wheels and received a tuning kit from TS Customs, consisting of widened wheel arches, a modified front end with new headlights and an original grille.
As for the stern, there are enlarged exhaust pipes, a spoiler and a custom diffuser. The Camaro also features large 24-inch wheels with 275/25 Pirelli tires at the front and 405/25 at the rear.
The engine of the model remains unchanged, so it is equipped with a 6.2-liter V8 engine in conjunction with a 6-speed automatic transmission. In addition to this, the changes affected the car’s interior. So, it is worth noting the presence of new seat upholstery, cream accents on the seats and door panels, and the Forgiato logo on the dashboard.
It should be emphasized that the modified Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible is asking $ 189,900
- Race car pilot sent the car into the air
- Drag racing: Lexus LC500 2021 vs Toyota Supra A90 2020
- Jeep returns Laredo X trim for 2021 Grand Cherokee
- Hyundai Elantra N TCR or full-fledged racing car
- Interior view: vigorous acceleration of the powerful crossover VW Tiguan R 2021