Tuned Bentley Bentayga is on saleSeptember 20, 2020
The Bentley Bentayga cross was put up for sale, which was finalized by the specialists of the Kahn Automobiles studio.
As follows from the description to the ad, the mileage of a right-hand drive car is only 162 km – thus, this car is practically new.
The tuned crossover features a front spoiler, black side sill trim, different tailpipes, a grille, air intakes, roof rails and revised headlights, and 23-inch Le Mans alloy wheels. In addition, the car is equipped with tinted glass, front and rear seats, trimmed with voluminous perforated leather.
The Bentayga, in particular, has an 8-inch multimedia display, a power tailgate, a 7-seat cabin configuration, a panoramic sunroof, air suspension, Wi-Fi connectivity and LED adaptive headlights.
As for the technical equipment of the British model, it remains the same. So, the car is still equipped with a twin-turbo V8 engine with a capacity of 542 hp. and 770 Nm of torque. This engine accelerates from 0 to 96 km / h in 4.4 seconds and a top speed of 290 km / h. Together with the unit, an 8-speed automatic transmission and four-wheel drive function. As for the cost of the modified Bentayga, then they ask for £ 140,000.
In addition, it was recently noted that a Porsche 962, which took part in the 24 Hours of Le Mans, was put up for sale. It should be emphasized that this car is equipped with a 6-cylinder boxer unit with two KKK turbines with a capacity of 780 hp.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web