Tuned Alpine A110 Gains with a new premium interiorJuly 21, 2019
Reissue the interior decoration entrusted to the masters of the Polish tuning studio “Carlex Design”. As a result, the interior Alpine A110 radically changed.
Motorists from around the world often complained that the interior of the Alpine A110 is completely inconsistent with this model and, to put it mildly, does not reach the title of “premium”. The guys from the Polish studio “Carlex Design” took up the situation. They presented their vision of the A110 interior – functional, stylish and luxurious in its own way. Tuners put the other front seats, replaced the dashboard and the center console, redid the door panels.
Cheap plastic gave way to white skin, which works perfectly in contrast with the blue tint: in this color, rugs and inserts on the doors were made.
There were no changes on the technical side: under the hood, the A110 Gains hides the old 1.8-liter four-cylinder engine with a return of 252 hp. A pair of him is a seven-speed gearbox with double clutch. The first hundred such cars are gaining in just 4.5 seconds, and its maximum speed stops at around 250 km / h.
- BMW i4 electric car undergoes final tests
- New Mercedes-Benz S-Class recalls a couple of months after the start of production
- Audi chief designer reveals details of upcoming E-Tron GT
- Details about the engine range of the “charged” Ford F-150 Raptor 2021
- Skoda Kodiaq received a new set of Clever