Triumph Thruxton recalled due to problems with side stand springJanuary 22, 2020
Triumph U.S. recalls 3,244 Triumph Thruxton 2016-2018, Thruxton R 2016-2019 and Thruxton TFC 2020 motorcycles.
The reason for the revocable campaign was the spring in the mechanism of the side stand. It can literally break, which will allow the stand to involuntarily go into working position. This will cause the motor to stop. If this happens on the go, it can lead to unpredictable consequences.
The documents say that the cause of the spring breakage is the constant exposure to vibration when the stand is in the raised position.
Solution: replace the spring with a new component with a rubber damper. Owners of these motorcycles in other countries should contact their dealers for further information.
- The blogger ordered an online sports car for $ 31,000. And this is what he was eventually brought
- Ferrari coupe turned into original limited model
- Tesla on autopilot accelerated to 150 km / h while the driver slept
- Ford showed first image of F-150 electric pickup
- Electric Mercedes EQS prototype spotted on tests