Triumph tests updated BobberJuly 26, 2019
MCN published spy photos of a refreshed motorcycle, which has not yet been officially announced. It is assumed that the model will appear at the Milan exhibition this year.
Unlike the current version, the updated Triumph Bobber will be more compatible with the design management. For him, judging by the photo, they installed the Öhlins plug, which allows you to customize the front suspension for the driving features of the pilot. In addition, it improves the stability of the motorcycle while driving at high speeds.
The steering wheel was replaced by clips under the main cross member. Traverses, by the way, are also new. In the presence of can be noted and a pair of monoblocks Brembo M50, as well as a monoshock Öhlins for the balance between the suspension.
Whether the engine has changed is difficult to judge. At least outwardly, it does not differ from the current version. But the silencers on the prototype of Arrow. Well, we will wait from the manufacturer of official information.
- Revealed cross-coupe Audi Q5 Sportback
- Porsche tests refreshed Cayman GT4 RS at the Nurburgring
- Hear the new BMW M4 Competition growl menacingly
- Photos of restyled Genesis G70 with unusual red interior appeared on the network
- Tesla sues Donald Trump administration