Triumph showed Scrambler 1200 in honor of James BondMay 23, 2020
Triumph demonstrated the new Scrambler 1200 Bond Edition motorcycle, which is built on the basis of the flagship Scrambler XE.
The bike of the special edition received a darkened livery and many badges “007” and “Bond Edition”.
The motorcycle, in particular, has an original exhaust system, a high-quality leather saddle with Bond Edition embroidery in the back, a TFT screen, black anodized mudguards, underbody protection, stainless steel headlights and much more.
As for the technical equipment of the Scrambler 1200 Bond Edition, it is equipped with the same 89-horsepower power unit for 1200 cubic meters. see that of Scrambler XE.
The cost of the new Triumph Scrambler 1200 Bond Edition is $ 18,500. In total, only 250 such motorcycles will roll off the assembly line and the pre-order for the model is open from May 21.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network