Triumph Rocket 3 Accelerates Faster Than ExpectedMarch 3, 2020
Triumph has reported that the new Triumph Rocket 3 can accelerate to 100 km / h in about 3 seconds or even a little faster.
So, some tests organized by Motorcycle News showed that the bike can accelerate from 0 to 100 km / h in 2.73 seconds. Incredible result. The company published a video of the race on the track. Triumph Rocket 3 opposed McLaren, which was clearly slower.
The tests used Triumph Rocket 3 R. The motorcycle was piloted by a test racer. Avon rubber was installed on the motorcycle, which did not fail and coped with the torque from a 2500 cc 3-cylinder engine. Before heading to the track, the motorcycle was tested on dino. It showed 198.67 Nm at 3800 rpm and 145.42 hp. at 5,800 rpm
- Described the only way Schumacher communicates with the outside world
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon