Triumph motorcycles in the new James Bond movie: No Time to DieDecember 7, 2019
In the new Bondiana trailer, Triumph motorcycles lit up. Two different models at once: the all-new Tiger 900 and Scrambler 1200 XE!
In Bondiana, motorcycles and cars have always played an important role. In the new film, Bond drives a modified Triumph Scrambler 1200, and the bad guys ride a Tiger 900. In the trailer they showed a great scene with a jump after breaking up the stairs.
After the premiere of the trailer, the British manufacturer published a couple of photos of motorcycles.
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web