Triumph motorcycles in the new James Bond movie: No Time to DieDecember 7, 2019
In the new Bondiana trailer, Triumph motorcycles lit up. Two different models at once: the all-new Tiger 900 and Scrambler 1200 XE!
In Bondiana, motorcycles and cars have always played an important role. In the new film, Bond drives a modified Triumph Scrambler 1200, and the bad guys ride a Tiger 900. In the trailer they showed a great scene with a jump after breaking up the stairs.
After the premiere of the trailer, the British manufacturer published a couple of photos of motorcycles.
- Audi struggles with problems in the production of E-tron
- Mercedes eVito electric vans available
- The first images of the BMW M340D XDrive appeared on the web
- The environmental friendliness of modern diesel engines is greatly overrated
- Crossovers Kia Sorento Hybrid and Plug-in Hybrid will be released in May