Triumph introduced Thruxton and Rocket motorcycles with factory customizationMarch 17, 2019
During the annual meeting of the Triumph dealers in the fall of last year, the network leaked information about fables that can be released this year and a new division. And now the official release of its Triumph Factory Custom has taken place.
The Thruxton TFC is made of carbon fiber. The Thruxton R, based on which it is made, is distinguished by the settings of the Öhlins suspension and Brembo brakes, as well as by 10 pounds in weight. The exhaust system was specially prepared by Vance & Hines and equipped with a titanium muffler and carbon fiber stubs.
The engine power is increased to 107 hp, torque is 115 Nm at 4,850 rpm. The Thruxton TFC offers three driving modes (rain, road, sport), ABS, and an adjustable throttle control.
Rocket TFC is a concept that is a kind of mask and most likely implies Rocket of the new generation. The details of this model promise to promulgate May 1.
Returning to the Thruxton TFC, it’s known that the motorcycle issue will be limited to 750 numbered copies. The cost of a special edition will be $ 21,500. As a gift, future owners will receive a motorcycle case besides the book on individual assembly.
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious