Triumph Daytona Moto2 765 debuted at SilverstoneAugust 24, 2019
The sport bike is built on the Moto2 chassis and will be released in the amount of 1,530 units, half of which is intended only for the US market.
Fans have long been waiting for such a bike, and on August 23, the company, as promised, presented it at Silverstone during the Formula 1 Grand Prix. What is currently known about the road version of the Triumph Daytona Moto2 765?
The engine is an improved Street Triple 765 RS, generating 128 hp. (at 12,250 rpm) and 80 Nm of torque. The power plant received new components, including camshafts, more durable pistons, upgraded connecting rods, titanium intake valves, etc. The maximum number of revolutions is 13,250 rpm.
The bike is also equipped with an Ohlins NIX30 fork, Ohlins TTX36 shock absorbers, Brembo Stylem brakes and an LCD dashboard. Arrow silencer optimized specifically for this bike. It is based on an aluminum frame.
From electronics Daytona received ABC and traction control. In addition, there are five riding modes that allow you to effectively use the full potential of the bike: Road, Sport, Rain, customizable Rider and Sports Track.
- 1991 Ford Bronco, which has not been removed from the factory film, is for sale
- A prototype of the updated Honda Accord 2021 was spotted on tests
- Hyundai will have a division to develop walking machines
- Tesla Model 3 for the police paid for itself in a year
- Chery Arrizo Star showed ample customization options