TRD has prepared body kits for the new CorollaSeptember 24, 2019
The Japanese tuner has prepared various tuning elements for the latest versions of Corolla and Corolla Touring, announced on September 17. The cost of components varies from 1,000 to 334,000 Japanese yen.
The body kit includes a front spoiler, side skirts and a rear spoiler. They were tinted and fitted with red accents to provide the models with a more athletic and aggressive look.
The front spoiler was valued at 44,000 yen, the side skirts at 65,000 yen, and the rear spoiler at 41,000 yen. The TRD TF9 18-inch aluminum rims come with a set of tires at a price of 334,000 yen. A set of TRD speakers costs 42,000 yen.
Various trifles are also provided, including a carbon fiber number frame, license plate bolts, door handle protectors, fuel tank cap, engine start button, cigarette lighter with LED light, smart key cover, etc.
- Lexus has created a special series for America LX Inspiration
- Updated BMW 2 Series undergoes high-speed tests
- Updated hydrogen sedan Toyota Mirai will be released this year
- Mercedes was the first to create vehicles on solid-state batteries
- Musk asked employees to set a sales record