Toyota’s new logo was not appreciatedJuly 30, 2020
During the survey, experts found out how motorists feel about the changes in the company.
We will remind that earlier AutoTimesNews was reported that the Japanese automaker presented its new logo, which has a more restrained and modern design. In addition, the logo has lost the brand name.
However, according to a survey conducted in Germany, car enthusiasts did not appreciate the efforts of Toyota designers. As part of the study, it was noted that the majority of respondents considered the old logo better.
According to the respondents, after the update, the logo is much easier to confuse, since it has lost its volume and red signature with the brand name.
Note that at the end of July, a number of auto companies decided to change their logos. In particular, we are talking about BMW, Volkswagen, Opel and Nissan. Japanese brand Toyota also announced a change to its traditional brand logo.
- Lifan is getting closer to bankruptcy
- The entire run of the 612-horsepower crossover Alpina XB7 sold out in the USA
- Features of the hybrid Ford Bronco leaked to the Network
- BMW 4 Series convertible caught in the lenses of photo spies
- Michael Jordan’s Mercedes S600 Lorinser for sale