Toyota Yaris TRD Expected Next YearOctober 24, 2019
A few days after the Japanese company introduced the new Yaris, the first image of the model, supplemented by components from TRD, was published on the official Toyota website. It is expected that the Yaris TRD version will be released as early as February next year. It is not yet known whether it will be offered outside of Japan.
The compact hatchback will receive an updated front design with a wider grille, which recalls Lexus models. A horizontal carbon fiber insert divides it into two parts. Black accents appeared between the headlights and the front grille.
On the sides of the front bumper there are new aerodynamic elements. The finish seems to be also made of carbon fiber. Used red accents. Other side skirts with red accents, deflectors on the side windows and new rims in black will also be offered. Changes in the back of the model are still unknown.
- PSA Group 3Q 2020 Financial Results
- Flying car received the first road permit
- The unmanned car rammed the wall right after the start of the race.
- The funding will help the company expand its lineup.
- Volkswagen electrifies another SUV