Toyota will unveil updated Camry in GuangzhouNovember 6, 2020
The newest car will be assembled at a joint venture between the GAC and Toyota.
Recently it became known that Toyota will show the updated Toyota Camry sedan for the Chinese market at the Guangzhou Motor Show. The novelty will receive a redesigned radiator grille, as well as two versions: regular and sporty. In the first version, the radiator grille will have horizontal stripes, and in the sporty one – a honeycomb structure.
In addition, the sports version of the sedan will receive a contrasting black roof, four exhaust pipes and a diffuser. The rest of the cars will be identical. As for the power plant, the updated Camry will offer customers three engine options of 2 and 2.5 liters, as well as a hybrid power plant based on a 2.5-liter engine.
It is reported that the 2-liter engine will produce 178 hp, the 2.5-liter – 209 hp, but the data on the hybrid is not known, there is also no data on the gearbox. The first two options will be equipped with front-wheel drive. The cost of the updated Toyota Camry is not yet known.
- KIA expands Ceed engine range in Europe
- Peugeot starts selling Landtrek pickup in Latin America
- Drag racing: “charged” hatchback Mercedes-AMG A45 vs. Jaguar Project 8
- Big BMW “nostrils” will be available for older models
- Off-road limousine for parties built on the basis of Chevrolet pickup truck