Toyota will take unmanned cars to busy streetsOctober 24, 2019
Toyota Corporation announced plans to bring a car that has a fourth-level autopilot to transport passengers on the roads of Tokyo’s Odaibe district next year.
The P4 drone, which will be launched in Tokyo, is based on the fifth generation Lexus LS model and will have to travel in difficult situations: many pedestrians, difficult traffic, high-rise buildings.
At the same time, the car will not be left without a driver at all – a person will be behind the wheel for safety, which is required by local law.
From July to September, local residents will be able to participate in the experiment. To do this, they need to register, and then select.
In addition, earlier at the Tokyo Motor Show, Toyota introduced a new minivan. We are talking about a luxury car GranAce, which is built on the basis of the HiAce model.
- Bis Industries will launch the Rexx dump truck
- Nissan has begun restructuring its business
- Fiat is preparing to release a new version of the electric car 500 EV
- Audi’s new technologies will make roads safer
- Toyota Camry 2021 will receive a complete set of XSE Hybrid