Toyota will take unmanned cars to busy streetsOctober 24, 2019
Toyota Corporation announced plans to bring a car that has a fourth-level autopilot to transport passengers on the roads of Tokyo’s Odaibe district next year.
The P4 drone, which will be launched in Tokyo, is based on the fifth generation Lexus LS model and will have to travel in difficult situations: many pedestrians, difficult traffic, high-rise buildings.
At the same time, the car will not be left without a driver at all – a person will be behind the wheel for safety, which is required by local law.
From July to September, local residents will be able to participate in the experiment. To do this, they need to register, and then select.
In addition, earlier at the Tokyo Motor Show, Toyota introduced a new minivan. We are talking about a luxury car GranAce, which is built on the basis of the HiAce model.
- Changan showed the interior of the crossover CS55 Plus
- Range Rover Evoque LWB Aheads Its Big Debut In China
- Spotify has come up with a car device called the Car Thing
- Toyota’s new electric crossover to be named Toyota BZ4X
- Old Dodge Ram converted into a RV