Toyota will release a farewell version of the Mark X Final EditionApril 25, 2019
Production of the model will be stopped soon. The company decided to abandon the large sedans because of the catastrophic fall in demand in this segment. In this case, the manufacturer will not make a successor.
Toyota Mark X will go down in history. The company made a serious decision to stop the production of the legendary sedan due to falling demand. In honor of stopping production, a limited edition called Final Edition will be released. And the press service answered unequivocally, saying that there would be no successor.
The final version will have a dark grille, unique 18-inch alloy wheels and a combination of leather and Alcantara with red stitching. Three body color options will be available for order: white, black pearl, and silver.
A classic 2.5-liter naturally aspirated engine capable of developing up to 203 horsepower will be installed as a power unit. Together with him works an automatic transmission on six steps. The choice will be offered rear or four-wheel drive.
The price of the farewell special version starts at 3,331,800 yen.
- Car production in Britain fell by almost half in August
- Car companies experienced a sharp drop in sales
- Tesla will accelerate the acceleration of its electric cars for $ 2,000
- One of 15 Porsche sports cars will be sold at auction for 280,000 euros
- Chinese Qoros to bring “prophetic” concept to Beijing