Toyota will recall more than 750 thousand carsJune 25, 2020
The recall campaign, which will begin in August, will also affect cars sold in our country.
In total, the Japanese automaker intends to withdraw 752 thousand Toyota Prius cars around the world. The Toyota Prius 2013-2015 and Prius V 2014-2017 will participate in the campaign. It is reported that the reason for such a massive recall was a malfunction of the hybrid power plant – right on the go, the engine can suddenly lose power and stall. At the same time, the power steering and brake system will continue to operate. However, the risk of an accident remains.
In August, the automaker will notify all owners of the need to provide cars to the nearest service center of the brand. Toyota will update the powertrain software. All work will be performed free of charge.
- China to end production of ICE vehicles by 2035
- Porsche is preparing many new models for 2021
- Isuzu has officially unveiled the new crossover Mu-X
- Mercedes SL 2022 spotted on tests in Germany
- Dutch flying car PAL-V allowed on the roads