Toyota will recall more than 750 thousand carsJune 25, 2020
The recall campaign, which will begin in August, will also affect cars sold in our country.
In total, the Japanese automaker intends to withdraw 752 thousand Toyota Prius cars around the world. The Toyota Prius 2013-2015 and Prius V 2014-2017 will participate in the campaign. It is reported that the reason for such a massive recall was a malfunction of the hybrid power plant – right on the go, the engine can suddenly lose power and stall. At the same time, the power steering and brake system will continue to operate. However, the risk of an accident remains.
In August, the automaker will notify all owners of the need to provide cars to the nearest service center of the brand. Toyota will update the powertrain software. All work will be performed free of charge.
- Electric crossover Ioniq 5 unveiledin the screenshot
- New Toyota Land Cruiser 300 will be available for pre-order in March
- Mazda MX-5 turned into a retro roadster
- Ford to recall US police cars
- New Segway-transformer Ninebot received a racing wheel and a capacious battery