Toyota will introduce a serial minivan SUV in MayFebruary 7, 2020
Toyota in May 2020 will present a production version of the TJ Cruiser concept car, which is a hybrid of a minivan and an SUV. About this with reference to its own source reports the publication Best Car.
The experimental Toyota TJ Cruiser made its debut in the fall of 2017 at the Tokyo Motor Show. It was a mixture of a roomy van and an SUV with impressive ground clearance and large wheels. Its name is derived from the words Toolbox and joy.
Sliding doors and folding seats allow you to transport various dimensional equipment for outdoor activities – from bicycles to surfboards.
Serial Toyota TJ Cruiser will be built on a modular platform TNGA, which forms the basis of most of the new models of the Japanese brand. The range of units will include hybrid power plants based on 1.8- and 2.5-liter aspirated, as well as a 2-liter turbocharged “four”. The novelty will be available with both front-wheel drive and all-wheel drive, borrowed from the RAV4 crossover.
- The powerful 2021 Audi RS3 sedan is tested at the Nurburgring
- Hybrids turned out to be less environmentally friendly than manufacturers claim
- Ford F-450 RC model presented
- Updated Hyundai H1 van spotted in tests
- The iconic Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwing is on sale